Food Service Management Companies
All local education agencies (LEAs) contracting with food service management companies (FSMCs) must comply with the appropriate United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI) Child Nutrition Services (CNS) rules and regulations.
- Food Service Management Contracting Reference Sheet
- Food Service Management Guidance for School Food Authorities
- FSMC Contract Monitoring Reference Sheet | SFA-FSMC Monitoring Form
- Donated Foods in Contracts with FSMC (USDA)
- Best Practices - FSMC Contracts (USDA)
- Financial Information Report for School Districts with FSMC - Form 1505
- Please contact Kiara Walton, Procurement & FSMC Specialist, for the most current food service management contracting procedures- including RFP and contract templates.
- RFP Template
- Contract Template
- Child Nutrition Inter-Agency Agreement
- SFSP Food Service Agreement for Vendors
- Informal Bid Form and Instructions Sample
- Examples of Informal Bids
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.