WA-AIM INSIGHT Portal
The INSIGHT Portal is the technology platform used to manage and document administration of the WA-AIM. All users must be added as one of the following users in INSIGHT:
- District Test Coordinator
- School Coordinator
- Test Administrator
INSIGHT Applications Used Include:
- User Management- DACs assign user roles and permissions for each new administration
- Student Management- Confirm students and demographics of students pre-identified to take the WA-AIM in the Washington Assessment Management System (WAMS). Student Management is Read Only for all users.
- Item and Form Management- Access the item library and create or use baseline, instructional, and instructional forms.
- Registration- Test Administrators associate Final Forms to students.
- Student Performance Data- Test Administrators enter student responses to WA-AIM items.
Once logged into INSIGHT, Test Administrators (teachers) will be able to access the Data Collection Platform where WA-AIM assessments are documented and submitted.