- 2021-22 F-196 Pension Reporting Tool Update (Sent November 2, 2022)
- 2021-22 Accounting Guidance Update--Prior Period Leases--Present Value Measurement (Sent September 19, 2022)
- 2022-23 Accounting for Learn to Return Test Kits (FMV details) (Sent September 5, 2023)
- 2023-24 Enrollment Reporting (Sent September 7, 2023)
The School Apportionment division at OSPI allocates and distributes state funds to local education agencies as directed by Washington State Legislature. To help keep you informed, quick access to important information will be posted below for a limited duration. You may also find this content posted elsewhere on the site.
This file provides the poverty information for 2023-24 LAP, High Poverty LAP, and Enhanced Guidance Counselor funding. The data used to compile this information was a October 3, 2022 CEDARS extract pulled on March 31, 2023.
This Question and Answer provides more information on the Physical, Social, and Emotional Support (PSES) compliance calculation. The Smartsheet to report supplemental and contracted staff not included in the S275 report is no longer available. The last day to submit was June 15, 2023.
(posted March 20, 2023)
The document provides responses to common questions related to the $13,000,000 provided in the state budget for transportation safety net. Responses here address areas related to the necessary data tracking and reporting, the timing of the application process, the timing of the payments, and the accounting of revenues and expenditures among other areas. We will update the document as needed to address areas of interest or concern that we have not yet considered.
If you have any questions or comments related to this document, please email T.J. Kelly.
Resources & Materials
- 2021-22 School Financial Health Indicators Model (Posted February 24, 2023)
- 2022-23 National Board High Poverty Schools List (Updated July 27, 2023)
- 2023-24 National Board High Poverty Schools List (Posted April 14, 2023)
- Report District Staffing Changes for the 2020-21 School Year as a Result of Covid-19. (Posted June 3, 2020)
- CIS Bargaining Agreement Data Collection (Posted August 20, 2019)
- DOH Learn to Return Program Recap of Supplies 2021-22