Hazing is defined as any method of initiation into a student organization or living group that causes, or is likely to cause bodily danger or physical harm, or serious mental or emotional harm.
- Intervening in High School
We Don’t Haze
The companion guide includes:
- A Prevention Brief highlighting what research teaches us about hazing on campus and emerging evidence-driven strategies for hazing prevention;
- A Discussion Guide for Students and a Discussion Guide for Faculty/Staff to use in tandem with We Don’t Haze;
- A Bystander Intervention Guide with strategies for intervening against hazing; and
- A Workshop and Activity Guide for optional activities to incorporate into We Don’t Haze Programming.
High School Hazing Prevention & Gender
- National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS)
- Free Online Courses