Building Condition Assessment (BCA)

Contact Information

Phil Partington
Southwest Regional Coordinator

Professional building consultants may be hired by school districts to update building inventories and condition assessments, among other services. OSPI School Facilities programs that require consultant involvement include:

Certified BCA Consultants

Consultants may be:

  • State-licensed architects
  • State-licensed engineers
  • Project managers
  • Building inspectors or commissioners

Inventory & Building Condition Assessment Checklist

Please note, if you've taken the BCA certification training and want to be included on this list, you must create an EDS account.