AWSP Leadership Framework
Welcome to the Association of Washington School Principal’s third edition of the AWSP Leadership Framework - the only state approved Leadership Framework. The Framework is designed as a resource for the ongoing growth and evaluation of school leaders. And more specifically, this version of the Framework has been carefully crafted to be used by YOU (a principal or assistant principal) as you look to quantify and qualify the impact of your leadership.
- AWSP Framework and Rubrics
- AWSP 3.0 Comprehensive Scoring Diagram
- AWSP 3.0 Focused Scoring Diagram
- The Big 3 Leadership Components (Culture, Systems, Learning)
- This is a supportive resource and is not meant to be evaluative.
- Principal Professional Growth and Evaluation Forms
- Assistant Principal Professional Growth and Evaluation Forms
- AWSP Online Resource Bank: Criteria 1 - 8
- Criterion 1 - Creating a Culture Resources
- Criterion 2 - Ensuring School Safety Resources
- Criterion 3 - Planning with Data Resources
- Criterion 4 - Aligning Curriculum Resources
- Criterion 5 - Improving Instruction Resources
- Criterion 6 - Managing Resources Resources
- Criterion 7 - Engaging Families & Communities Resources
- Criterion 8 - Closing the Gap Resources
- Focused Evaluation Forms
The following focused evaluation forms are optional!