Procurement is the purchasing of goods and services. It is a process, which involves planning, drafting specifications, bid advertisement, and awarding and managing the contract. Good procurement consists of four principles; free and open competition, fairness and integrity, responsive and responsible contractors, and transparency.
All entities using Federal Funds must follow procurement guidelines.
Equipment Purchase & Capital Expenditures
- Equipment and Capital Expenditure Pre-Approval Request Form
- Equipment Purchases Reference Sheet
- Pre-Approved Equipment List
- Reference Sheets
- Procurement Regulations and Guidance for Child Nutrition Programs
- Buy American Provision Reference Sheet
- Code of Conduct Reference Sheet
- Geographic Preference Reference Sheet
- Procurement Procedure Plan Reference Sheet
- Procurement Reference Sheet
- Noncompetitive Procurement Reference Sheet
- Procurement Vocabulary Reference Sheet
- Purchasing Equipment or other Capital Assets Reference Sheet
- Tools and Resources
- Getting Started - Procurement Checklist
- Getting Started - Procurement Plan and Code of Conduct Template
- Informal Bid Solicitation Record
- Small Purchase Quote
- Procurement Training - Canvas
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.