Forms and Applications
Retainage is a requirement for ALL contracts over $20,000.
Forms D-11 and D-12 are used to administer the release of retainage. The school districts submit Form D-11, Application to Release Retainage with supporting documentation and certificates. OSPI reviews the D-11 Forms, documentation and certifications. When the process is complete, OSPI issues Form D-12, Retainage Release Authorization.
- Escrow Agreement–Form D-162
- Contractors Option–Form D-163 (This form is required with Form D-162)
- Retainage Bond–Form D-164
- District Certificate of Bond–Form D165 (Required with Form D-164)
- Application for Release of Retainage–Form D-11
Certification & Reimbursement
Forms require the payment of district funds before access to state funding assistance is approved. District funds are verified by the payment certification process.
- Construction–Form 1288
- Skills Center–Form 1288SKL
- Furniture and Equipment–Form B751
- Inspection and Testing–Form 1290 (Use hardcopy form provided by OSPI.)
Construction Contract Forecasting
OSPI requires school districts applying for the SCAP to submit expected Construction Contract payment information for their projects. The Monthly Construction Contract Payment Schedule must be submitted at D-9.
The D-forms are the primary documents that form the basis of any agreements between OSPI and the school districts receiving state assistance through the School Construction Assistance Program (SCAP).
All new D-Form applications are now submitted electronically using the Information and Condition of Schools (ICOS) web application. Paper forms are no longer being accepted. Please login to ICOS to submit a grant application for SCAP funding.
- Sample Resolution: Final Acceptance
- Sample Resolution: Commissioning Report
- Sample Letter: Architect’s Certification
- Sample Letter: Certification of Submittal of High-Performance Documents
- Sample Letter: Certification of Submittal of Apprenticeship Information
- Sample Letter: Certification of Liens
- Sample Letter: Certification of Wages
- Washington Sustainable Schools Protocol Required Documents available on WSSP Page
Miscellaneous claims and suggested reporting formats: