Already Washington Certified Administrators

Review the application types below to find the application that's right for you based on your current status.

Certificates you may apply for if you have previously held or currently hold a Washington Administrator Certificate.

The application that needs to be completed will vary depending upon the current or most previous certificate held. This list also contains limited administrator certificates that must be initiated by a Washington State employer on behalf of the educator.

Reissue and Renewal Options

Upgrade and Conversion Options

* Limited certificate: If an educator is eligible to hold a full administrator certificate, then they would not qualify for any of the Limited certificates.