Education Grant Management System (EGMS)
The Education Grant Management System (EGMS) is an application designed for users to apply for funding opportunities, manage grants, and award grant recipients. The EGMS also provides recipient capabilities for organizations needing tools to administer, track, account for, and report on their grant-related activities.
All reports and form packages associated with School Year 2022–23 will remain in iGrants (e.g. end-of-year reports, budget revisions, etc.).
- List of federal EGMS grants going live by 2023-24
- EGMS User Guide for Local Education Agencies (LEAs)
- EGMS and iGrants Terminology Crosswalk
- EGMS Program Staff Training: Overview for New Users | Registration | Pre-Application | Application
- EGMS Claims Training webinar | Presentation
- Post-Award Amendments and Progress Reports webinar | Training
Adding a New User
Only the EGMS Administrator can provide EGMS access to new users.
- Step-by-Step Guide: Registering Additional Users
- Step-by-Step Guide: Registering School Users
- EGMS Administrator Training: Registering EGMS Users webinar | Presentation
Adding a New Organization
If you are not a public school district, charter school, tribal compact school, or Educational Service District that is already registered in EGMS, you will need to register as a new user.
The Consolidated Grant Application (CGA) launched last spring. LEAs apply and process claims for seven Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) programs through the CGA.
Continuous School Improvement Grants
A list of schools eligible for federal grants, along with various informational documents and templates for school/district use can be found on the Continuous School Improvement Resources web page.
- EGMS Video Tutorial #1: Preparing for your Federal OSSI Grant (See Step-by-Step Guides for adding new users above.)
- EGMS Video Tutorial #2: Completing your Pre-application and Request for Substantially Approvable Status (SAS)
- EGMS Video Tutorial #3: Completing and Submitting your 2023-24 Grant Application Coming soon!
- Step-by-Step Guide: Application Coming soon!
- EGMS Video Tutorial #4: Creating and Submitting a Budget Amendment Coming summer 2023!
- Step-by-Step Guide: Creating a Budget Amendment Coming summer 2023!